The Charleston, SC residential real estate market continues strong, albeit with some weaknesses in specific areas.
Number of Transactions
Overall, sales are up 0.3% in terms of number of transactions over the same 2018 period. Depending on how the rest of the year goes, we could beat the 2017 record.
The following MLS areas are significantly up in number of transactions over the same 2018 period:
- 22 Folly Beach to Battery Island
- 31 North Charleston Inside I-526
- 32 North Charleston/Summerville Outside I-526
- 41 Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- 52 Peninsula Charleston Outside of Crosstown
- 74 Jedburg Rd-Black Tom-Hwy 17A-Col Pk
- 75 Cross/St. Stephens/Bonneau
- 78 Wando/Cainhoy