Tips for Home Buyers
"Buying a home is a process that is half rational, half emotional. Our role as Realtors is to educate home buyers, guide them and provide sound advice to help them to buy a home at a good price and with the least amount of stress."
- A. Donald
The following articles bring attention to topics of interest for home buyers and provides some tips to prepare for a successful and enjoyable home purchase. If you have any questions or suggestions of other topics to write about, please contact us at 843-900-0155.
- 3 Questions to Ask Before You Buy Your Dream Home
- What to Expect When You Are Inspecting
- When's The Best Time of The Year to Buy or Sell a Home In Charleston, SC?
- Freddie Mac: Rising Mortgage Rates DO NOT Lead to Falling Home Prices
- 3 Common Fears Of First Time Home-Buyers… And How To Overcome Them
- How Zillow ® Cheats on Their ZEstimates ®
- What is the Cost of Waiting Until Next Year to Buy a Home?
- Top 6 Home Buyer Facts - What's on Their Wish List?
- Millionaires to Millennials: Buy Now!
Since 2004 The Alan Donald Team has sold more than 350 properties worth over $85 million in the Charleston, SC area. Our team is in the top 5% in the Charleston Metro MLS in terms of sales volume. As of 2017, we have received the "Realtor of Distinction" Award 4 years in a row. Learn more about our team.
Our motto is: "Professional Service | Local Expertise | Advanced Technology"
Read some Client Testimonials.
If you are considering buying a home or a vacant lot, please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org of 843-900-0155 for a free, no obligation buyer consultation.
Free Downloads (click images to download)
En Español (Haz Clic para descargar)