Posted By Alan Donald @ Nov 8th 2011 11:34am In: Sellers
This month's HOMEOWNER'S Monthly from B-Sure Home Inspections had these tips that I believe in. If Sellers heed this advice then they will find many fewer issues with repair requests coming from the Buyers.
Top 10 Repairs to Make Before a Home Inspection
- Prune overgrown vegetation
- Clean the gutters
- Replace dirty furnace filters
- Install missing covers of electrical outlets and switch junction boxes
- Replace/check smoke alarms
- Replace burned out light bulbs
- Replace wax seals under leaky toilets
- Replace loose of missing insulation in the crawl space and/or attic
- Properly terminate all electrical splices in covered junction boxes
If you are thinking of selling your home, we offer a FREE , NO-OBLIGATION consultation and market analysis. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Tags: closing, home tips, repairs, home inspection
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.