Posted By Alan Donald @ Aug 7th 2009 4:38pm In: Sellers
I read this article in the Daily Real Estate News today which I agree with!
"Daily Real Estate News | August 3, 2009
There's no ultimate answer to this question, but Tribune Media Services columnist Ilyce Glink has a theory. Here are her six top reasons properties linger on the market:
- Lousy pictures on the Web.
- Priced too high for the neighborhood.
- Blah interior; ho-hum landscaping.
- Little online marketing and hard-to-find MLS listings.
- Low commissions. Practitioners make sure their customers see properties that offer a payoff.
- Miserable maintenance, including ceiling stains, leaky faucets, and ancient furnaces.
Source: Tribune Media Services, Ilyce Glink (08/02/2009)"
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.