Pulte Delivers Customized Homes and Experiences in Nexton
Located a mere half of a mile off of Interstate 26, 5 miles from historic Summerville, 25 miles from downtown Charleston, and 35 miles from the beach, the Nexton community is perfectly nestled in its own subdivision just a short distance from schools, hospitals, recreation, shopping, dining, entertainment, and transportation. There are three different neighborhoods within the Nexton community offering a variety of activities, homes, and lifestyles for each, so there is certainly a place for everyone. It has become a real estate mecca for new construction homes, and prospective buyers have caught wind of its appeal. The first neighborhood developed in Nexton is the Brighton Park Village subdivision. It has the quintessential, charming small town feel with its Charleston style homes, but with an added bonus of modern conveniences and extensive community amenities.
Pulte Homes is one of the seven builders currently developing in the Nexton Community, and they are one of the nations largest home builders, with incredibly high levels of customer satisfaction. Each of their new construction model homes are built with the homeowners wants and needs in mind, and they incorporate particular features to make their homes relaxing, sensible, tasteful, and energy efficient. Step right out of your new home and take advantage of the Swim Club, Dog park, 50 miles of parks and trails, or head to Nexton Square to gather with friends and enjoy a beverage outside while your kids play.
Pulte Homes has six different floor plan models for its buyers to choose from and customize.
1. Sweetgrass : 3 bed | 2 bath | 1802-1953 square feet | starting from $294,990
2. Foxtail : 3 bed | 2.5 bath | 2040 square feet | starting from $300,990
3. Hawthorn: 3 bed | 2.5 bath | 2047-2377 square feet | starting from $300,990
4. Laurel: 3-5 bed | 2.5-4 bath | 2584-3226 square feet | starting from $321,990
5. Poplar: 4-5 bed | 3.5 bath | 2773-2983 square feet | starting from $330,990
6. Primrose: 3-5 bed | 2.5-4.5 bath | 2798-3097 square feet | starting from $329,990
Please note: Realtors® may represent you as the buyer at not cost to you. Please be aware that there is no additional discount from the builders for being unrepresented during your home purchase.