Posted By Alan Donald @ Oct 2nd 2015 10:41am In: Mortgages
Need more space?
Fannie Mae (the large mortgage loan holding company) decided to replace the MyCommunity Loan Program (which was targeted at first-time home buyers) with a new HomeReady Program.
• Low down payment of 3%
• REDUCED Mortgage Insurance
• No First-Time Home Buyer requirement
• No minimum requirement of borrower’s own funds
• Non-occupant co-borrowers allowed
• Non-traditional credit allowed
• Gifts and grants allowed
• Homeownership education required
• One-unit principal residences only
Call/text 843-900-0155 to schedule a FREE, NO-OBLIGATION Buyer Consultation. Click HERE to request more information on mortgage loans, or to schedule a free consultation.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.