Never Get Bored: November Events in Charleston, SC
NEVER GET BORED: NOVEMBER EVENTS
Charleston, SC was just voted #1 City in the U.S. by Travel and Leisure (T&L) Magazine for the 4th year in a row, and #2 City in the World (behind Florence, Italy). T&L also named Kiawah Island as the Top Island in the U.S. and the 2nd best in the World.
Trip Advisor named Halls Chop House as the 4th best restaurant in the US and Circa 1886 came in at #12.
Here are some great events for you to attend in November:
- Nov 8: The 1st Annual Folly Beach Battle of Bags (Corn Hole Competition);
- Nov 9: The 21st annual Charleston Cup Steeplechase Race at Stono Ferry;
- Nov 14: The James Island Holiday Festival of Lights begins;
- Nov 27: The 37th Annual Thanksgiving Day Run and Gobble Wobble
At the Charleston Music Hall:
- The John Butler Trio (Nov 7th)
- Ricky Skaggs (Nov 13th), and
- Justin Townes Earle (Nov 16th).
At the North Charleston Coliseum:
- Jeff Dunham (Nov 8th),
- Cher (Nov 19th),
- James Taylor (Nov 21st)
- Hockey Season has started for the Stingrays
At the North Charleston Performing Arts Center:
- John Prine with Jason Isbell (Nov 8).
Like this content? Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter.