Looking to Hire a Real Estate Assistant!
REAL ESTATE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
The Alan Donald Real Estate Team is looking to hire a half-time executive assistant to grow business to the next level.
Primary Functions include:
- Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back office support
- Oversee all contracts from signing through closing, including coordination of inspectors, trade service people, insurance providers, attorneys and lenders
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints (real estate license is a plus but not essential)
- Maintain financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying bills, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable future administrative team members
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment, signs and lockboxes
- Coordinate and perform lead generation activities including online advertising, blogging and website maintenance
Regular Work Activities – What are the most frequent and essential work activities in this job?
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information & database management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/vendor relations
- Lead generation management
Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping and record keeping skills
- Calm under pressure(but assertive)
- Learning based, self-starter, who can work under minimum supervision, once trained
- Service-based attitude, able to deal with diverse base of clients, agents and vendors
- Proven ability to succeed
- Great ability to focus on tasks and manage time
- Concerned about doing things the right way
Preferred Additional Skills
- Spanish language
- Comfortable with online marketing – familiar with Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, blogging
- Familiar with database management and customer relationship management systems
People Contact and Interactions – What are the primary people contacts in this job?
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team– daily
- Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
Qualifications / Experience
The ideal candidate must have a college degree and at least 5 years’ experience as a paralegal, executive assistant or loan processor.
He or she would have excelled in a multi-tasking, demanding, professional environment requiring attention to detail and time management skills.
- Initial hire will be for 20 hours a week, with the potential of going full time.
- Initial remuneration will depend on experience, in the range of $14-$18/hr.
Please send resume and cover letter in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org