You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year. This month, be sure to:
- Clean the vent duct for your clothes dryer. Fires created by clogged dryer vents are one of the most common causes of house fires.
- Test your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms.
- Make sure you and your family members know the location of all gas / electrical/ water shut-off valves.
- Examine your thermostat. Clean the heat sensor, contact points, and contacts; check your thermometer's accuracy and replace if necessary.
- Pull out your refrigerator and clean behind the unit. Be sure to clean off the coils.
- Replace or clean forced heat and A/C filters.
- Check your fire extinguishers. Refill or replace as needed.
Call/text us if you wish to sell your home this Spring! 843-900-0155.