Charleston, SC Named One of Top Ten Post-COVID Markets in the U.S.
Taken from the National Association of Realtors:
"The National Association of REALTORS® identified the top 10 markets that have shown resilience during this pandemic period and that are expected to perform well in a post-COVID-19 environment. In identifying these markets, NAR considered a variety of indicators that it views to be influential to a metro area’s recovery and growth prospects in a post-pandemic environment in 2021-2022.
In alphabetical order, the Top 10 markets are:
- Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Alpharetta, Georgia
- Boise City, Idaho
- Charleston-North Charleston, South Carolina
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, Texas
- Des Moines-West Des Moines, Iowa
- Indianapolis-Carmel-Anderson, Indiana
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Phoenix-Mesa-Chandler, Arizona
- Provo-Orem, Utah
- Spokane-Spokane Valley, Washington"
Looking for HOT INVESTMENT PROPERTIES? Call/Text 843-900-0155 or send us an email.