Tips for Home Sellers
"Selling a home is just one of the pieces of a homeowner's "life puzzle". All the other pieces need to fall into place to make life less stressful. A Realtor's job is to help clients sell their home for the maximum market price, in the shortest time possible, with the least amount of hassles."
- A. Donald
The following articles bring attention to topics of interest for sellers and provides some tips to prepare your home for sale and achieve your goals. If you have any questions or suggestions of other topics to write about, please contact us at 843-900-0155.
- How to Position Your Home to Sell
- Why Do Some Homes Take So Long to Sell?
- How Zillow ® Cheats on Their ZEstimates ®
- If You Are Considering Selling, Act Now!
- Why Not Sell On Your Own? To FSBO or Not to FSBO, That is the Question...
- Top 6 Home Buyer Facts - What's on Their Wish List?
- Wish To Sell Your Daniel Island Home? You Better Price it Perfectly!
- 2 Tips to Ensure You Get the Most Money When Selling Your House
Since 2004 The Alan Donald Team has sold more than 350 properties worth over $85 million in the Charleston, SC area. Our team is in the top 5% in the Charleston Metro MLS in terms of sales volume. As of 2017, we have received the "Realtor of Distinction" Award 4 years in a row. Learn more about our team.
Our motto is: "Professional Service | Local Expertise | Advanced Technology"
Read some Client Testimonials.
If you are considering selling your home or lot, please contact us today at email@example.com of 843-900-0155 for a free, no obligation seller consultation.