Buyer Specialist, Residential Real Estate (full-time)
Wanted - energetic, organized individual seeking long-term, high income earning opportunity with small but experienced and successful residential real estate team. We need a champion, a real “go-getter “ and fast learner, with excellent people and communication skills, ability to relate & empathize to other people and a person who cares about others and wants to always do the right thing above all. This self-motivating individual must enjoy managing relationships and interacting with all kinds of people from different educational and economic backgrounds, national origin and goals. From first-time home buyers, to local professionals, job relocations and retirees, this person needs to get along well with everyone, yet be assertive and diplomatic.
We are looking for a long-term, key team member who may become our Lead Buyer's Agent as the team grows in the future.
This position is offered as an independent contractor and working hours are up to the individual, with the exception of team time blocking. You will be expected to hit sales targets, and deliverables. To be successful in this position it is realistic to expect that you will have to work some weekends and holidays.
Show homes, write contracts, negotiate contracts, monitor and close transactions
- Prospect for new clients - in person, on the phone, on social media
- Follow up and nurture leads to move them along the "sales funnel"
- Liaise with allied resources (such as lenders, inspectors, attorneys & insurance agents) when necessary
- Assist in the development of team marketing materials
- Collaborate with other team members as required
Regular Work Activities
Respond to, nurture and generate buyer leads
Research properties, schedule and attend showings
Prepare client information packages
- Perform CMAs
- Embrace team time management & accountability standards
- Attend weekly team meetings
Key Skills Required/Desired
Strong written and verbal communications skills
Ability to focus on tasks and handle multiple projects at once
Goal oriented, determined and focused
Attention to details!
Calm under pressure
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong customer service focus
Learning based career goals
Positive, “can-do” attitude
Proven ability to succeed and take initiative
Concerned and committed to “doing things the right way”
Amazing problem-solving skills
- Fast learning and easily trainable
- Computer savvy (Mac preferred)
- Must have own, safe and clean vehicle, and clean driving record
- Must agree to background check and drug testing
The Buyer Specialist position is a commission-only sales position. Depending on the candidate's experience, there may be an initial (limited) training period during which the Buyer Specialist will earn a salary. The earnings potential is unlimited, and performance will depend on the Buyer Specialist's prior experience local network and commitment. An experienced agent can expect to initially earn $75K-$100K the first year, a new agent $40-50K the first year, $60-75K the second year, and $100+K the third year and beyond.
Location & Hours
- Our office is in Mount Pleasant, SC.
If you really believe you qualify for this excellent opportunity, please complete the 4 Steps below and let’s get started today!
The “Team Concept” is the direction that the real estate industry has taken, as it provides support, training, specialization and better customer service. If you want to be on the cutting edge of real estate, you are at the right place! The first step is for you to be excited about joining our real estate team in a sales role. This selection process is all about determining if we are a ‘good fit for you’ and if you are a ‘good fit for us’.
An important step in our selection process is the completion of the DISC Profile online assessment. Below find some helpful recommendations on how to complete the assessment, as well as a link to access it (courtesy of Tony Robbins).
1) The profiles generated by these test are not a measure of IQ & are not timed, so please take your time. Your first instinctive answer is typically the best option. Do not over analyze!
2) This process must be completed in one sitting & it will take you approximately 15-25 minutes to complete
3) Please complete without interruptions or distractions
4) Some of the statements are unusual. Do not prejudge, simply follow the instructions
5) In the rare event you lose Internet connection while completing the profiles, you must log in again & start over until you are able to hit submit.
Email a) your resume; b) a cover letter; AND c) the two resulting PDF documents from the DISC test to email@example.com!
You will be contacted after STEPS ONE through THREE have all been completed.
ALL inquiries, emails and resumes are TOTALLY confidential.
Thank you in advance for your interest in The Alan Donald Team at Keller Williams Realty!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.