BILINGUAL BUYER SPECIALIST - JOB DESCRIPTION
The Alan Donald Team at Keller Williams Realty is seeking to hire a full-time, Bilingual (Spanish) Buyer Specialist for Charleston, SC. We have more qualified leads than we can handle!
The ideal person should be FULLY BILINGUAL, decisive, attentive to details, self-motivated, open-minded, friendly, and have a consultative style. We are looking for a professional, high performer who is persuasive, outgoing, positive, people-person, who can handle pressure well in diverse situations. Someone who is willing to learn and provide outstanding service with the goal of developing a long-term portfolio of loyal clients.
The ideal candidate is already a licensed Realtor with 2+ transactions under the belt.
We offer experience, brand equity, free leads, proven systems, technology tools, coaching, training, and mentoring.
If you are looking for a residential real estate career with a team that has proven systems and processes in place which are built around making its members succeed in a relaxed, friendly, and corporate-like environment, then apply for this job.
If your profile meets our requirements and expectations, then we will contact you to take the next step!
COMMISSION ONLY. Following our systems and models, a realistic income expectation for a NEW agent is $30,000-$50,000 in your first year. For your second year (or if you are an EXPERIENCED agent) a realistic income expectation is $85,000+ per year.
This position has no income ceiling.
The advantages of being part of our team include:
- Better net income (higher percentage of time spent on productive tasks, minimal expenses)
- Free buyer leads and a state-of-the-art CRM to follow them up with
- Free closing coordination support, so you can devote your time to income-producing functions
- No monthly company or desk fees
- No transaction fees
- Free marketing support!
- One-on-one personal coaching, mentoring, and accountability
- Vacation support/backup - to ensure continuity of service for clients and a more balanced personal vs. professional life
- Established brand and professional reputation among the real estate industry, new home builders and the communities we serve
- Showing homes, writing contracts, negotiating terms, monitoring transactions, and closing homes
- Following up leads, prospecting for new clients, and keeping in touch with client database
- Developing long-term relationships with clients
- Helping develop marketing materials for the team, including blog posts and videos
- Attending in-person and remote events to develop relationships and get out the team’s name in the community
- Maintaining and nurturing your own sphere of influence
- Developing mutually beneficial partnerships with allied resources
- Providing support to other team members
- Spanish and English language proficiency is required
- 4-year college degree strongly preferred but not essential
- SC real estate license preferred but not essential
- Outstanding Interpersonal and Client Service Skills
- Willing to Work Weekends and Holidays as an Independent Contractor (this is a commission-only job)
- Ambitious, but with a Strong Ethical and “Win-Win” Attitude
- Strong Negotiating Skills
- Effective Communicator (both verbally and written)
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Must Enjoy Continuous and Ongoing Learning
- Must-Have Own Reliable and Insured Vehicle
- Must Agree to Comprehensive Background Check
- Attention to detail! Must be thorough and conscientious
Commission only. Realistic compensation for first (training) year $35-40K. Realistic compensation after 1st year $85,000+ at plan
About The Alan Donald Team at Keller Williams Realty
The Alan Donald Team at Keller Williams Realty in Mount Pleasant, SC is a top producing, small, efficient residential real estate team. We have increased our production substantially over the past six years reaching a rank in the top 10% in the Charleston MLS.
Our goal is to rank in the top 1% in the Charleston MLS within the next two years. The majority (75%) of our business comes from past clients, their referrals, and from people who know us.
We are a relationship-focused (instead of transaction-focused), marketing-based (instead of prospecting-based) business and wish to keep it that way. To this effect, we need to attract and retain top talent who have the potential, drive, and work ethic to become key team players and grow with us long term.
Our motto is “Professional Service, Local Expertise and Advanced Technology”
ALL inquiries, emails and resumes are TOTALLY confidential.
Thank you in advance for your interest in The Alan Donald Team at Keller Williams Realty!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.