Home Marketing Services
Our Home Marketing Services - Strategies for Selling Your Home
Our primary goal is to get you the highest market price possible within your ideal timeframe. Regardless of the type of market we are experiencing (i.e. whether it is a "Seller's" or a "Buyer's" market), the critical factors for achieving these objectives are to provide perceived superior value for buyers and to get maximum traffic and exposure for your home.
To design an effective marketing strategy, one has to look at WHERE and HOW Buyers are finding their homes. The following national statistics come from, the National Association of Realtors:
• 90% of home buyers used a REALTOR during their home search, and 77% used a REALTOR to find and/or purchase their home
• At least 82% of Buyers used the INTERNET to search for their home
Our marketing strategy, therefore targets these crucial market segments:
2. INTERNET USERS
3. DRIVE-BY PUBLIC & NEIGHBORS
The Realtor Campaign
Since the majority of properties sell through REALTORS, marketing to them is pivotal to increase traffic and achieve the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time.
- Your home will be listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in less than 24 hours, with 20+ digital pictures, virtual tour, mapping location, Seller's Disclosure and other critical information;
- REALTORS who are active in the area will receive an E-mail blast promoting your home - especially those who have sold similar properties, and those who have prospects registered in the MLS (Reverse Prospecting)
- Your home will be featured in a Keller Williams Caravan -this exposes your house to the 20-40 agents from Keller Williams, who will offer feedback as to the condition and price of your home from a Buyer's agent perspective. I will share this information with you.
The Internet Campaign
Because of the millions of websites available to any prospective buyer, it is essential to get your home listed in as many webites and portals as possible. We input your listing on the following websites:
- The Charleston Trident MLS - pushes information on to hundreds of other websites with whom they have agreements, including REALTOR.com - the dominant real estate website in the country, , HouseValues.com, AOL, Excite, Yahoo and many other search engines.
- KWLS - national listing service pushes information to portals like Google Base, Trulia, , Oodle and other real estate websites
- FEATURED LISTING on our websites: BuyHomesInCharleston.com, MyBelleHall.com and CarolinasConCasa.com
- www.YOURADDRESS.com - a 24/7 catalogue with all the information and pictures of your home
- POSTLETS.com - a real estate service that creates a professional HTML catalogue for your home.
- Regular Online Ads in CRAIGSLIST, BRINGYOUROWNHOME, FACEBOOK, BACKPAGE, REALHOO
- Pay-per-click ads on GOOGLE ADWORDS and YAHOO REAL ESTATE (if needed, depending on traffic)
The General Public/Neighborhood Campaign
Many buyers still like to look at homes by driving through neighborhoods (especially if they are in town or they are local), since it gives them a better "feel" for each community. Our marketing strategy is designed to try to capture these buyers and establish initial communication with them to qualify them and encourage them to buy your home. These steps include:
- Attractive Yard Sign (where permitted) with 1-800 Number with CALL CAPTURE technology and TEXT MESSAGING with CALL CAPTURE technology
- At least 200 "Just Listed" Jumbo Postcards mailed to the immediate area - in case anyone may be looking for a friend or family member
- Open Houses - multiple directional signs, balloons, and invitations to neighbors and local "feeder" communities to attract visitors to the Open House.
- Property Flyers - to be kept inside the home, for buyers who come through to take with them.
Our Customer Service Pledge
This is part of what we believe separates us from most of our competitors in this business. Our specific pledge to our clients:
- Personally see to the timely completion of all of the aforementioned services.
- Return ALL phone calls and e-mails from you the same day (usually within the hour) as well as from others interested in your home
- Personally host all Open Houses, or make all arrangements to have an experienced Keller Williams agent to host it on our behalf
- Respond openly to ALL of your suggestions, and implement those we agree upon
- Diligently and actively market your property until it sells, and submit a weekly report of activity to you every Monday
- Follow up with all the agents who show your home and give you regular summaries of activity related to your property, and of the feedback received.
- Present to you ALL offers immediately and assist you in negotiations
- Work together with you until closing, to assure that all aspects of the sale are finalized to your complete satisfaction.
- Our Motto is: "LEGENDARY SERVICE"