BuyHomesInCharleston.com has a property auction division, Lowcountry Home Auctions, LLC. We are licensed to auction any property and personal item anywhere in South Carolina. Auction marketing is a very convenient route for deceased estates or situations where a property must be sold quickly at the highest market price without bias.
Auction marketing has benefits for both sellers and buyers. Among these are:
- Pre-qualified and registered buyers only
- intensive marketing blitz; focuses on your property and increases exposure to market
- buyers compete against each other, not against you as a seller
- ability to plan ahead - you will know when your property will sell and when it will close
- avoid protracted negotiations, repairs, onerous conditions imposed by buyer (most auctions are sold "as-is", no contingency
- pre-arranged showings eliminates need to be always "show ready"
- competition among buyers may drive price above a negotiated price using traditional private treaty sales approach
To explore selling your property at a public auction, sealed bid or silent auction, please contact us at email@example.com
Buying at auction is exciting! Here are some advantages of buying at auction:
- knowledge that seller is committed to selling
- YOU (the buyer) determine the final sales price
- avoid protracted negotiations - reduce time to close
- ability able to plan ahead - dates are known in advance
- democratic and fair process - everyone is bidding under the same conditions, no side/backstage deals (you know who the competition is, all the cards are on the table)
- your purchase at fair value as determined by the market
Whether you are looking to buy an investment or a home to live in, you may be able to buy your dream property at a discounted price. Auctioneers require you to PRE-REGISTER as a buyer to be qualified to bid at our auctions. As a potential buyer, be aware that the auctioneer and listing agent are representing the Seller in the transaction. Most auctioneers will allow a buyer to be represented by a buyer's agent and will pay a cooperating commission provided a registration process is followed.